Thursday, October 3, 2013

on the road...

This past weekend i traveled to Sheridan, Wyoming. I took a bunch of pictures, however, most of them were taken from inside the car while we were on the interstate. Here are a few!

This picture was almost awesome! The crappy part is how the bottom of the picture is blurry. Sharpness is better than blur. The top half of the picture is definitely more appealing that the lower half of the picture. Part of the blurriness is the fact that we were driving on the interstate.

I like this picture because it is not blurry! We were out in a farm field shooting shotguns when i thought that this would make a neat picture. I really like the lighting and the shadows that the tree creates. I also like how the water can be partially seen sneaking through the landscape.

On the way home we encountered some pretty neat skies while the sun was setting. I tried to capture some of the bright, deep colors. I really like the clouds and the yellow of the sun.

As the sun went behind the clouds and it started to get darker, i noticed how cool the clouds looked. I only got the tops of the trees in the picture because i wanted to have mostly sky. I was afraid if the picture was of sky only, It wouldn't be very appealing. I like the shades of grey throughout the sky and i also like how the trees are just dark silhouettes instead of very detailed trees.

No comments:

Post a Comment