Thursday, October 31, 2013

Happy Halloween!!

I really like this pumpkin photo because every pumpkin is fully illuminated and bright. There are many shades of orange and yellow in this picture. The only thing if find to be rather distracting is the lamp light in the left corner. My eye goes directly to it when it should go to the pumpkins because they are the main focus. Maybe if the light was a little less bright it wouldn't be as noticeable. I was unable to find the photographer of this photo.
I really like this portrait. There seems to be an intensity in the boy's eyes and i like that it is in black and white so there is more of a contrast between the makeup and his hair and his coat. I guess i like how many different shades of black and white are in this photo. Photographer unknown. 
Halloween is not complete without a black cat! I like the angle that this photo was taken from. I think it would be better if you could see more detail in the cats eyes. They are very bright and i think that it would be cooler to see the life in its eyes. You can tell a
lot when you look into an animals eyes and i think the bright light takes that away. I do like that you can see every little hair and detail of the cats face. It makes me want to pet it and snuggle it. Photographer unknown.
This photo is amazing to me. I really like castles and large buildings. Something about this photo is very mysterious and makes me want to go explore and see what i find. I like how there is so much depth to this photo, it shows that there is quite a bit of distance from the front trees to the actual castle, and then who knows how far away the hot air balloon really is. The photographers watermark is in the middle of the photo but i was unable to read it.

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!


No comments:

Post a Comment