Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Black and White... again. =)

Here are some black and white photos that i really enjoy.
I find this photo to be very unique because the subject matter is a monochromatic animal. It makes me feel that the photographer wanted to capture the amazing contrast of the animal as well as converting the background colors into the black and white for an added touch. I was unable to find the name of the photographer.
This picture was taken by a photographer named Heinrich van den Berg. The black in this photo is very powerful to me. I think it allows us to focus on all of the lighter parts, like the detail in the eyes. It is a very curious picture. I want a poster of it to hang in my house.
This picture is kind of hard to see, but i really like the water and the snow together. By making this picture black and white, i think it makes the scenery look more mystical and mysterious in a way. I like how dark the water turned out because it contrasts well with the snow on the banks. I also like how you can see the reflections of the trees in the water. I was unable to find the name of this photographer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment