Thursday, September 12, 2013

For this blog post i decided to show some pictures of home (Belgrade/Bozeman). This picture was taken during the summer with a cell phone camera. I was on a bike ride when i realized how beautiful farm land is. The picture was taken as the sun was starting to set for the evening.

This picture was also taken with a cell phone camera. I was out on a run and met this big fella. He was watching me run laps around a pond so i decided to snap a picture of him. I like how the cow is so dark and black, yet not a blob of dark color. His features can still be seen. I also like how he stands out from his green grass background.
This picture was taken on the last day of hunting season last year. It was taken with a point and shoot digital camera. I was just messing around with it, waiting for some deer to wander in. I don't really know why, but i love it. I like all of the different shades of brown, and also how you can still see tiny amounts of snow still on the ground. I made it bigger than the other pictures because i like it a lot.
...And we got one! Got him like two minutes before legal shooting light ended. Had to gut him out in the dark but it was pretty fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment